Kea School is an educational company based in Sydney, Australia
Hello, I’m Blair Rorani. I run Kea School to teach teams and individuals how to solve problems by working creatively.
What does that mean?
To work creatively means to work by creating, making and doing. When you create you don’t just stop at thinking and talking, you start to take action.
- Instead of telling people about an idea, you make it visual and tangible by creating a drawing on a whiteboard or sticky note.
- Instead of listing all the needs of your users, you create a visual story that shows their context, goals and where they get stuck.
- Instead of learning about blockchain by reading an article, you make and play with a paper model of how a blockchain works.
Why work creatively?
The world of work is changing fast. There are always new problems to solve and new digital tools solve them with.
Working creatively will help you to:
- Create a shared understanding of new problems, people and their contexts.
- Generate and share multiple ideas.
- Prototype, test and communicate your best ideas.
- Learn about the evolving set of digital tools that you can utilise to solve problems.
⭐️ Start here
The best way to start working creatively is to join the mailing list.
Got a question? Just send me an email.
Also, what is a kea?
A kea is an awesome alpine parrot that lives in New Zealand. They are also great little problem solvers.
When my wife and I were newly married our first home was on Kea Street. When we home schooled our kids we created a space for them called the Kea Room.
That’s where the name Kea School comes from 🙂